Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 07:12 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God View Post
Our D only allowed 10 points. Shut the **** up bitch. The whining is insufferable.
There's a difference between whining and being critical. You don't seem to have the brain capacity to distinguish between the two. I don't see anyone complaining about how well the D did, so what the **** does them allowing 10 points have to do with anything? Using your logic, then people are being whiny when they say our OL sucks.

The Chiefs gave up a **** ton to get Frank N Beans, so he needs to perform. If we don't sign Jones long term it's because we gave Clark a big contract. I'd rather have Justin Houston than Clark and would take Dee Ford, a 1st round pick, and that $100 mil over Clark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Clark is drawing double teams. Can everyone stfu
I don't care what he's facing, he needs to be better. All these guys get doubled, but they still over come. He was on a much worse D line last year, so I'm sure he was double teamed, but he still produced.

And I'm tired of people using the let him adjust to the scheme! Well I was under the impression that Spags D let these guys just go out and play football and not worry about the scheme so much. He's gotta play better.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote