View Single Post
Old 03-24-2021, 05:15 PM   #192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
(I live in Phoenix)

Just listened to a local radio segment gushing over the idea of the Cards getting Campbell in the 2nd. As their representative, think you just hit a home run.
Thanks. Corner is arguably the Cards biggest need, but I couldn’t pass up Slater at slot number 16, and I arguably would’ve taken any of the corners that were selected just before that pick. I wasn’t comfortable with the guys below them like Samuel and Newsome that early. Campbell still around here is decent value and he’s a good player.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.