Thread: Football The Black QB
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 06:06 PM   #275
Plays to win the game!

I don’t see the surprise? The sport has been predominately African American for decades due to generally athletic superiority over white counterparts. Mahomes isn’t the best example of a Black quarterback because he’s as much white as he is black, but if you have to break it down by race then yay?!? I see it as the league is shifting to more of a hybrid because Defensive lines are getting penetration and the Defenses are responding to a more offensive tilted league, and back and forth we go. I like the new crop of Quarterback, and I guess if it’s giving African American quarterbacks a greater opportunity due to their inherent athleticism then good stuff. Diversity is always welcome to evolve the culture and sport to a better place.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.