View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 10:37 PM   #41
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
This was such a great show and so well written I really hope they leave it alone.

If people want to promote interesting and deep female characters this show is a great example. Every character in this series is important to the story and they all have character arcs. God bless them for adding background hints and details instead of contrived jump scares every ten minutes.

I'm worried if they go for a season 2 they'll just infuse it with politics or ruin it with terrible writing.
I've heard rumors there will be a s2 but i think this story is over or almost everyone involved won't be in it. Unsure though. I kindve feel that way now. It was great as-is.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.