View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 03:14 PM   #97
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I guess I'd counter by saying that with the Chiefs being stuck at the bottom of the draft, then it actually makes more sense to invest in positions like Running Back, IOL, or LB because you are getting the top talents at those positions.

I think it's going to be difficult to draft a DE that will stratify what people typically want around here. That player is never really available late in round one.

All that said, by filling the need at center, the Chiefs are now freed up to use their draft capital in positions like WR and DE. This wasn't a deep draft, so if you were ever going to draft some fatties, this was it!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote