View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 10:52 AM   #31
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Homeaglow???. I can't be the only one wondering if the $19 cleaning is legit or not.

omg

Quote:
Don’t use this service multiple issues:

1. They put you on a plan without any warning. They might have it in the fine print, nothing visible right away.

2. The cleaning person that came you the house took 6 hours to clean 3 bathrooms, dust and mop the dinning area, and 1 bedroom. My house is pretty clean we have a maid that comes, but was not available for this weekend so though I would try Homeaglow.

3. She used the same rag on the floor as well as the counters, sink, bath/shower and toilet in all the bathrooms. So disgusting. Also, she used all the Clorox toilet wand brushes in just one toilet. there were at 7 brushes left. And she put them back in the holder.

4. I had to cancel my evening dinner plan with my kids and clean and sanitize.

5. No live agent to help fix any problems.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.