Thread: Movies and TV Bond 25: No Time To Die
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 08:49 AM   #142
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Finally watched this. I thought it was very good. I understand the ending, pretty sad. Part of me is sad about the ending because of my fear that they'll keep that robotic black chick as 007. That would be a nightmare. But I'm sure they'll go with a minority of some kind since Bond has become such a woke franchise.

With Mennonite's reviews I really don't understand why he is even watching these movies. He seems to hate them all.
Sometimes the ones who hate a franchise the most are its biggest fans.

For many years in the late 2000s, there wasn't a single person who hated the Kansas City Chiefs more than me lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote