View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:10 PM   #8
Veteran

I like the Madubuike pick at that spot with Jones gone. I'm not sure how the coaching staff view Saunders and his potential, but he really didn't show much penetration on passing downs. Small sample size, and obviously he's going to continue to develop. But, we'll need a penetrating 3T to put next to Nnadi, and Madubuike looks like he could fill that role. Seems like a smart pick.

If Ogbah's not coming back, then I think another DE makes sense. Nothing's surefire that late in the draft but Robinson seems to have some upside potential. Wouldn't be mad at that pick in that spot.
wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.