View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 11:40 AM   #7
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by wachashi View Post
The draft would be super entertaining with that many picks. I like what you've done, but I'm taking Kristian Fulton (CB) at pick #27 over Swift and it wouldn't be that tough of a decision for me. RBs that can produce in this offense are not that hard to find, although Swift would be electric here.

It’s a tough call. I wouldn’t expect Swift to actually fall there, but he’s so dynamic it wold be a tough pass for me.

I’m still suffering some hangover from Fulton’s shitty performance in the national title game.

The Clemson WRs were creating a lot of separation against him. The only regular season game he played against similar weapons was Alabama - I didn’t watch that closely enough to pay attention to him.

But I wouldn’t hate taking a CB there.

With that first 2nd you’re now freed up for BpA. I don’t remember exactly how it played out, but I believe Marlon Davidson and Curtis Weaver were both out there at that point.

What are your thoughts on Madubuike and Robinson?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.