View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 08:20 AM   #235
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You know what else translates?

Dude, like Rice, was extremely productive despite the drops. They're completely overblown if that's the only real knock. You aren't going to get any better at 32.
I like him, the drops and such just generally don't translate very well. Rice has worked out great, but that may be some outlier stuff.

I wouldn't be upset at all with Franklin, my thing is it's kind of against what the Chiefs have looked for in WR's early. Maybe that's a good thing cause it hasn't been a good spot for them drafting early, so some change is needed.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.