View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:18 PM   #43
MVP

there's a lot to like about a LOT of these players this year. I didn't know anything about Zach Allen but he kept popping up in my mocks so I went and watched some tape. Now, true, we're talking about highlight reels, but he just abused offensive linemen from big time programs. In the run game and as a pass rusher. I heard him called 'the most complete defensive lineman in college football'.

I like Omenihu a lot as well; and he too played well against good competition. Ferrell I thought was smaller than that because he plays damned quick. I was surprised when I looked up his size, I thought he was more a 3-4 edge type.

so yeah, I bet Ferrell is gone and if Veach has a mancrush and goes up to get somebody that'd be him. I could live with that. But I think Omenihu or Allen fall to you and maybe as far as 2nd round.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.