View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 12:50 PM   #2410
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

That said, I never bothered with any of the DLC or online or anything so maybe I’m not the best person to ask.

If you’re just looking for a bomb ass single-player experience, I would recommend the standard game. You won’t be disappointed.
You're missing out. Story mode is magical, just like RDR1.

But the online play in RDR2 is vastly greater than 1. Being able to create, customize and progress a character in an open world, multiplayer environment is almost mandatory for me these days.

And while RDR2 Online isn't the streamlined, multi-layered, option littered beast that GTA Online is, it's good in its own right.

Wheras GTA Online is fast paced, easily fulfilled and loaded with content and game modes, RDR2 stays true to itself as a great action RPG/Hunting Sim. It's a nice, slow burn that's so visually gorgeous that it begs you to stop, marvel at the scenescapes and smell the roses...and then shoot that ****ing deer.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.