View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 09:25 PM   #170
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Kelce is one of this players where he gets better with age. Aside from missing his first season. The only injury he’s ever had was a concussion during a playoff game. Other than that he’s durable as hell.
One of my all-time favorite Chiefs. Easily top 5.

As durable as he's been, any player is one play away from a season-ending injury. Having that much riding on one player - other than QB obviously - is a recipe for disaster. I said before the draft that we really needed to get someone who can step in if God forbid something happens to Kelce. Watched a lot of tape on the top and mid tier TEs but totally missed Gray. You never know how it will translate to the NFL, but Gray's tape compares more than adequately with any of the guys I looked into. Probably why Veach is our GM and not me.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote