Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2020, 06:51 PM   #10
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I really like Olave and Marshall too, but I feel like if we go WR in round 1 it will be because one of those other guys fell into our lap. Otherwise, I think there will be an EDGE, IOL, or LB available that we’d take over those 2.

I’d be good with either of those 2 though. Even better if we could get them after trading down a few spots.

Yeah. All comes down to grade.

If you have Marshall and Olave as top 30 players and an IOL as a top 50 player, hard to see them sticking at 32 and still taking the IOL.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.