Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 07:45 AM   #9
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Tell us more fax, please.
Well ... for example, I thought it was interesting that (long before this movie was greenlighted) Phoenix had expressed a desire to play a comic book villain (don't ask me why) so he asked his agent to find him something. That, in itself, is a little weird. Anyway, apparently Marvel was interested but Phoenix didn't want to commit to a multi-picture deal, so Phoenix and his agent started calling around and hooked up with Warner Bros who happened to be developing this project with Scorsese and Phillips.

Phoenix has said he liked the idea because it was a low-budget project and Scorsese was involved, so he jumped in with both feet.

Phoenix has also stated that the character scares the hell out of him and he's referred to the film as "an experience". He's not the only actor involved who has called the project "an experience - not a job", though.

There are other odd and interesting things about this project that make me think it has Phoenix written all over it. For me, that's intriguing.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.