View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 03:10 PM   #1916
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Downloaded the remastered Mass Effect games and playing the original now. Looks great and fits correctly on my ultrawide monitor without any mods or tweaking that may or may not work or stop working for undetermined reasons (**** you Bethesda).

While the idea of paying $60 for stuff I've already paid for and had for years is a touch annoying, I must admit that I'm enjoying the hell out it. I still have the old strategy guides, too.
After Anthem I'm not giving EA any more money, i'll wait for the free version. I've already paid for all the games and then a Wii version too. EA and Bioware are pretty much dead.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.