View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 06:49 AM   #1913
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
The wife went out of town last weekend, and before she left she ordered meMLB The Show 21 and it was delivered Saturday; I didn't even know she ordered it. So it was cool to have a surprise arrive.
;
I had been rocking The Show 18 for over a year since I picked it up used last year for like $15. Really enjoyed it.

Haven't had a chance to get too in the weeds with 21 yet, but like it so far. alittle disappointed that some of the career mode seems, basically, the same so far. some small changes, but overall, the feel is the same. Graphics look better; for some reason, the batting seems improved a tad. I'm still messing around with sliders and what not. But overall, it looks pretty great. Supposed to be rainy this weekend, so I'm thinking of having sort of a gaming weekend and really get in the weeds with it.

I have thought about picking this up, didn’t know if it was improved enough to update from 20 though.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.