View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 06:57 PM   #189
MVP

Well, I called a little over a month ago and they wouldn't do anything. I called 2 days ago and they still wouldn't do anything. Today I called and told them I planned to drop them and eat the early termination fee. They asked why and I said because I normally get NFLST every year and couldn't get any offers my last 2 calls.

They ended up offering me Sunday Ticket Max for 50% off and I also got a $10 discount for 12 months. So I took it. I was worried I wasn't going to get anything. Until today they wouldn't budge an inch.

I am happy.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.