View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 12:31 PM   #77
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
There was nothing there north of I-70 then. I had no problem with the arena, other than the tax abatements and corporate chain restaurants and bars that have nothing to do with KC dominating everything and funnelling all of the money out of the city. It stands as a huge missed opportunity.

This plan has all of the same actors, with the added goat**** of destroying a KC success story to replace it with another round of tax abatements and corporate chain bullshit funnelling the money out of the city again.

This isn't progress, it's a grift.
Can't think of one corporate chain surrounding Petco Park.......matter of fact, the one I can recall (tilted kilt) went out of business.

plenty of small businesses around too.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.