View Single Post
Old 07-07-2023, 10:15 AM   #1172
Supporter

I like this song better than the Goo Goo Dolls version. In the original, it's difficult to figure out what to do with the 90s weirdness that the Goo Goo Dolls were about the front men, for, but they leveled it out a bit without losing the emotion of it all.

I listen to this group a fair bit. They don't turn out crap, it's typically well produced and periodically they'll put out a banger. Oh, and the lead signer is flaming hot.

Anyway, you could argue they're not as good as the original, sometimes, but they do everything from Metallica to Adele. And while they're not as good as either one, it's safe to say Metallica can't do Adele and Adele (probably) can't do Metallica. I like them. They're pretty good to have on in the background if nothing else.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.