View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 08:56 AM   #823
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Exactly.

If he were a Bronco and Knowmo came in here posting instagram videos of him running up hills, we'd mock the shit out of him for it and it certainly wouldn't be concerning us at all.

But in one sense Crow is absolutely right - there is a GIANT path to playing time here. Because I think Ross, even at his best, was a guy who's tools play better as a possession receiver. JJSS leaving opens up a really obvious role for him.
He is what he is: a lottery ticket. He’s no different than John Ross really.

And hey, sometimes those lottery tickets work out and help your team. Justin Watson sure did as a futures deal guy last year.

I think we’re gonna see Veach work with an offensive heavy draft this month. There’s probably gonna be a DL and OL drafted but I foresee multiple WR’s and a TE drafted as well as a RB.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.