View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 08:39 AM   #817
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Exactly.

If he were a Bronco and Knowmo came in here posting instagram videos of him running up hills, we'd mock the shit out of him for it and it certainly wouldn't be concerning us at all.

But in one sense Crow is absolutely right - there is a GIANT path to playing time here. Because I think Ross, even at his best, was a guy who's tools play better as a possession receiver. JJSS leaving opens up a really obvious role for him.
Man....we're pretty set at the possession type WR I think. I like what we've got there.

We really need that dude that can kinda do it all. Who do you think is the most likely to be that from this draft?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.