View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 11:53 AM   #16
Starter

I thought this was a fun and interesting exercise... we should do it again next year with a more clear OP. I will try to follow up later with additional assessment of the most commonly “missed” picks for both groups.

Group 1 Results (submitted 32+ names)

Winner: Kellerfox

I was able to correctly identify all 32 first round picks, but had to put 68 names on my list to do so. Per the rules stolen from Reddit, as the only person with all names correctly identified, I am the winner despite the large list.

Runner Up: Kccrow

Crow got 31 of 32 picks on his list - the only player he missed was DE Payton Turner. Crow’s list only included 48 names, so had Turner been on it, he would have been the winner by a healthy margin (using 20 less names than I did).

Others:
#3 ChiefNJ2 - got 28 picks correct with only 36 names on his list
#4 The Franchise - got 28 picks correct with 39 names on his list
#4 Apollo12 - got 28 picks correct with 39 names on his list
#6 Voyager - got 27 picks correct with 37 names on his list
#7 Lurker - got 24 picks correct with 38 names on his list

Group 2 Results (only submitted 32 names)

Winners: 4-way tie between TambaBerry, Wilson8, Voyager#2, and Kellerfox#2

These 4 correctly identified 26 of the 32 first round picks. Voyager and Kellerfox made 2 submissions, one for each interpretation of the rules.

Runner Ups:
#5 Dante84 - 25/32
#5 AJKCFAN - 25/32
#7 Lurker - 24/32
#8 Inmen58 - 22/32
#9 YontsRBake - 21/32
Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Kellerfox must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote