View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 01:53 PM   #3575
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I hope the Bills never win another game after sitting out the anthem. It's bad enough that the league never misses an opportunity to politicise everything. **** the Bills
One of my old Navy buddies that I keep in touch with on Facebook is originally from Buffalo and is a lifelong Bills fan. He was completely disgusted by that.

The media has gone back to not showing the Anthem during regular season games. I didn't even realize that was still a thing.

Buffalo ain't New York City. I can't imagine that went over very well with most of their fans.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.