View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 10:47 PM   #793
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Ximines is my one big worry at this point. I like his production and his play style. He doesn't have the juice I'd like but he has really good functional strength and a good get-off. I took the same chance on Matt Judon though, taking game strength and on-field over running in shorts, and he's turned out to be a solid get and actually enabled me to consider trading Dee Ford.
I took a long look at him, pondering taking him if I took Zach Allen in the second instead of Jaylon Ferguson. I tend to like higher risk/higher reward players for some reason, though, and I liked Ferguson, which meant that I didn't really have a spot for Ximines. I needed both a DE and and OLB.

I was also really interested in Sutton Smith, so he was my luxury pick, and I've had a devil of a time getting OLBs, so I'm trying to give myself more chances to win one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
You surprised me with the trade down for Isabella. I think he's going to be a really good player. You get some good depth in the 4th with the move too so that definitely made for a good draft for you.
Time will tell if I should've taken Metcalf or Isabella. Metcalf was probably the safer pick, and I suspect he'll thrive with Russell Wilson throwing to him, just like Hardman will thrive with Mahomes throwing to him. Isabella's a bigger risk in that regard, but I have a weakness for shifty speed.

Last edited by Rain Man; 05-30-2019 at 12:20 PM.. Reason: Corrected a typo.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.