View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 05:37 AM   #2064
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I wonder what the deal is with Justin. Veach essentially saw him as a guy that needed to go and spend 2 premium picks snd a mega contract to replace him.

Ballard flat out said they won’t have Justin back.

He left Baltimore without a deal.

He must be a total dick or something.
I was a defender of Houston through his injuries with KC. Now that he's not here, of course, I don't really give a shit about him, but at the time I don't think money changed him or how much effort he was willing to put onto the field. His problem was he and Berry both thought they were sticking up for players against the NFL fat cats by gouging the Chiefs with their respective contracts (Houston moreso when we asked him to restructure/pay cut and he refused). That's different from getting paid everything you possibly can in your NFL career, because now you're associating it with some kind of noble gesture or service that you're performing for others around you.

It was an idiotic mentality he and Berry both had, and it's one nobody ain't got time for, especially us.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.