View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #249
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
UPDATE

I found a guy that I liked. Due to my fitness level, we decided to ease into the whole process. I started in early June w/ 5 minutes on the treadmill (with a pretty steep incline and decent speed), along with 3 20-second planks, using a bench press instead of doing them on the ground, to start on my core. The trainer listened to my concerns about burnout and going too quick, so we both picked the "slow and steady wins the race" type of attack. I've been doing this twice a week since, slowly adding more and more before we begin a true weight training based plan.

Today I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 5 of the planks, and 5 sets of 10 of bodyweight squats to a bench. Feeling great and already starting to see slow, steady improvement in my stamina. Best part of all - the trainer decided to not charge me for sessions during these first few months while I'm getting up to speed.
That's awesome and keep up the good work.

Has the old lady been following suit?
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote