View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 01:28 PM   #245
Andy Reid Supporter

So my dad is a runner. But the last 2 years he’s really worked on his strength he did go to a personal trainer for awhile ($225/month) but couldn’t justify the price.

He thought about buying a bunch of equipment but ended up getting Tonal. Can’t recommend it enough if you are a fitness person. Very little equipment, thousands of workouts for you to do on the screen as if you have a personal trainer there with you. Can create a profile for hundreds of people and it gives you very detailed physical analysis.

He loves it and so does my mom. There’s was 3k after tax and it’s $50/month for subscription. Yes it’s expensive but if you’re into fitness and not just sticking your foot in the water I highly recommend it.

Plus the cheapest personal trainer I’ve seen that isn’t terrible is $225/month. That’s $2,700/year. Might as well just get the Tonal if that’s your way of life
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote