View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #288
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Ah, the ol' DTV dance. I'll call to cancel Sunday Ticket, they'll make me an offer, I'll haggle a little, then get it down $50 or $100 and say "I can do that". All the while I never was really going to cancel and of course they know that. Wait until April, rinse and repeat for Extra Innings.
Last year, I got Extra Innings for half price. When I called to pull the deal with Sunday Ticket, the agent said "I see here that we already discounted Extra Innings, so no discount is available".

AT&T is a different beast.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.