Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 08:17 AM   #30
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I guess Verizon has worked out a deal where I can get a year free with my unlimited account so I’m signed up. I was looking at the list of every thing that will be available tomorrow and I’m looking forward to revisiting some of the old classics. I was disappointed to learn that only a handful of the MCU movies are going to be available right away. I guess they have to let their agreements with other streaming services expire before the movies they currently have can be added. I’ll just have to wait a little longer to do the chronological order thing.
This is what I was looking forward to doing, too.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.