View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 04:21 AM   #2854
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by philfree View Post
I haven't done a cook in a long time but today is the day. I'm smoking a butt for tomorrows game and since I'm using all that wood I might as well fill the smoker up. So I'll throw on a couple slabs of ribs and a big salmon filet as well. I'll use my go to wild cherry and hickory for the smoke and then once wrapped after the salmon is pulled off I'll use some oak just for heat.

Tomorrow I'm going to do my version of a 'You Are Smoking' which is from the menu at Black Sheep here in Springtown. Pulled pork over smoked fries. Mmmm...
Cherry/apple and hickory is my go-to smoke.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.