View Single Post
Old 03-09-2022, 12:20 AM   #239
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd absolutely be in on Pickens in the 2nd but I couldn't talk myself into him in the 1st.

For all the talk about what he 'could have' done, there's a real concern that what he actually did wasn't all that great even when he was healthy.

No doubt he has plenty of skills, but that's a prototype 2nd round prospect, IMO. Talent for the 1st, concerns regarding injury/productivity that put him in the 2nd.
Yeah, that's where I'm at on him. 2nd round possibility. I just remember all the things he was supposed to be before he got hurt...nowadays they can recover from almost anything.

I've mentioned my desire to get Jameson numerous times so I won't go into that again, but Pickens with the 2nd is just as good, if we can get a legit DE with our 1st.

His sklill set is there and he comes from a school known for producing quality WRs.

Perfect world, I think I'd like to still grab Jameson and find a way to steal Danielle Hunter for a prove it contract...but a Karlaftis/Pickens combo would be pretty damn good as well, while being WAY cheaper.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.