View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:42 PM   #237
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Lol

I don’t think you can go wrong with either of those 3. I’d prefer Hill, Cine, and Brisker in that order, but you can make an argument for any of them being a good pick at 30.

Cine would give us another big fast freak athlete inside like Sneed that tackles very well. I think he fits what we’re building with Bolton and Gay too.

Bolton, Gay, Sneed, and Cine just sounds right, doesn’t it?
I'd be 100% on board with Cine if CB and DE aren't a major issue post-FA. Even then, he'd probably trump a good lot of those guys.

I have a hard time letting go of my love affair over Sam Williams, who I think is a R1 pick regardless of the sex thing.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.