View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 10:38 PM   #236
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
See, you should have listened to me on page 1. :P

I kid, but I do agree with you here. He seems like a Veach type and he's more of a SS to me which is precisely what the Chiefs need.

I think Dax Hill goes top 20 and no later than 21 to NE at this point, so who's that next safety? To me it's Cine.

I don't know that I think Brisker is a guy that's a round 1 player but I do like him quite a bit. Reminds me a ton of when Thornhill came out and I thought Thornhill was a R1 guy.
Lol

I don’t think you can go wrong with either of those 3. I’d prefer Hill, Cine, and Brisker in that order, but you can make an argument for any of them being a good pick at 30.

Cine would give us another big fast freak athlete inside like Sneed that tackles very well. I think he fits what we’re building with Bolton and Gay too.

Bolton, Gay, Sneed, and Cine just sounds right, doesn’t it?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.