View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 03:53 PM   #226
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Oh and if we sign Ingram….I don’t think it’s going to be until later in the summer and closer to mini camps. Unless they choose to allow him to sit out camp to rest.
After the way his visit last August turned out, I don't think that's something I'd be willing to do.

If he doesn't sign his deal in April, find someone that will. You can't be left holding the bag like we were last fall. And if he comes back in and signs later, you can never have too many solid DL. We'll find room for him. This team isn't going to have an embarrassment of riches on the DL.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.