View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 01:29 PM   #13
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Good calls, crow.

I suspect I’ll like this draft more next season than I do right now, and I’d give it a solid B+ right now.

As someone who has been mooning over Terrace Marshall, Jr. for months, it was hard to see him get passed up and be Ok with it in the moment. But as the moment faded, the Bolton pick looks better.

If he’s a cheap 3-down LB who replaces Anthony Hitchens for 2022 forward while also offering an upgrade in skill/performance (which he does), it’s a real HR pick. Positional value be damned.

I love seeing them swinging on upside guys on Day 3. Even Kaindoh has the potential to pay off well above his draft slot. And if he doesn’t work out, you’re talking about a depth spot you can fill with cheap FA fairly easily.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote