View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 12:08 PM   #10
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
A for me easily.

Bolton and Humphrey were in my top 40.

Kaindoh was one of my favorite day 3 edge rushers.

Gray was probably my least favorite pick initially because I hadn’t done much homework on him, but even that pick grew on me after watching him some more.

Powell is a perfect fit for a potential Sammy replacement. He’s the type of X that Andy looks for as opposed to the more prototypical X.

Smith in the 6th could be an absolute steal and should be the final piece to our OL puzzle at RG for the future.
I hasn't really watched the lower ranked TEs this year. But TE is a position that I can see Andy having input on so I trust it more.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote