View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 06:23 AM   #6
MVP

B+

Bolton was a great value here at a position of need.

Humphrey is a perfect fit at OC to cap off our new OL.

Kaindoh has great physical traits, but a true Pass Rusher is still a glaring need IMO.

I'm high on Gray, has enough size to be uncomfortable for slot CBs to handle, and the suddenness and route-running that will challenge LBs. Great Redzone target for Mahomes, Andy will get creative with this guy. Pretty sure he'll be better than D Harris was.

If Cornell Powell works his way up the depth chart, congrats to him. But I don't see him really challenging Hardman, D-Rob, or Pringle for snaps, and ideally, we'd still find a vet WR that can fill that #2 role.

Trey Smith was a really nice boom or bust pickup, top pick for me, Starter potential that completely solidifies our OL depth.

Overall we picked up a lot of depth, this Draft was a B- for me, but including Orlando Brown and our OL overhaul and that bumps me to B+. Sign Breeland, and find me either a surprise pass rusher or quality vet @ #2 WR and I'll be happy enough for A range. Veach was in on guys like JuJu & Ingram earlier in the offseason, hoping he's still in the hunt!

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 05-02-2021 at 06:47 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.