View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 08:08 PM   #58
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Wouldn't surprise me. My hope is that the name Chiefs and Arrowhead could possibly survive with even more discussions with local tribes. The "chop" is almost certainly gonna be dumped eventually, and I could POSSIBLY see them trying to do some sort of a rule against headdresses. That would be super tough to enforce, though.

Time will tell.
Once they get momentum they’re hard to stop and they strike out aimlessly. I sincerely hope they don’t get to your name. There is no basis for changing it. At some point this inquisition will peak then recede, just a matter of what can weather the storm and what can’t.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.