Thread: Football Las Vegas Raiders?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #62
Level 40 Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
Raiders

I wonder what percentage of Raiders fans are simply 'fans' because the colors are black and white, and primarily associated with (not the Raiders themselves, but merchandise) gangs/tough/hard core people (at least in their minds).

I work with a guy who grew up here in KC. his parents are from here, yet he's a hardcore Raider fan.
****ing moron.

In this particular case, I really think he is a fan of them, not just their colors. but most fans of the team strike me as liking them because of the colors and 'image'. Our warehouse is full, uh.....spanish speaking people who can barely speak English, and it's 50/50 Raiders fans / Cowboys fans. Cowboys, I can understand. Raiders......well, I have my reasoning on why I think they like the Raiders.
Like people who are "fans" of a team because it's the local franchise but would struggle to name two players on the team are somehow any better? BTW, the colors are actually silver & black. Do you even football much brah?
Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.Jiu Jitsu Jon would the whole thing.