View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 06:12 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Pickens is such a perfect Pittsburgh receiver. Not only does Skyy fit our offense but I think he specifically does NOT fit theirs.

I think the bigger surprise is that New England took Tyquan Thornton.

I think, and have seen a lot of rankings that support this, that Skyy Moore is the best of the bunch between him, Pickens, Thornton and Pierce.

I know that we all assume the GM lies when he says he traded back and still got his guy but it can also sometimes be true.
I think sometimes the GM trades back specifically BECAUSE he knows he can get his guy.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.