View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 12:13 AM   #21
Why so serious?

I grew up in south Florida. I became a Chiefs fan in south Florida (thank you, Tecmo Super Bowl).

There is no stadium aside from Arrowhead where I’ve watched more football games than the one where we’re playing in the Super Bowl tomorrow.

I had my first sexual experience in the parking lot where we’re playing in the Super Bowl tomorrow.

I eventually ended up moving to and settling in the northeast. But now I’m back for the game, and it’s all come full circle, and I’m going to get closure for the 17-year-old me that walked out of Arrowhead eviscerated - for the first time - after we lost that ‘97 playoff game against Denver and I saw grown men crying in their seats.

Destiny awaits, bitches. We ready, we ready, we ready, for y’all.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote