View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 06:34 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I remember being really disappointed that Gary Green was traded. We lost him and Gary Barbaro back to back in their primes, and I loved good defensive back play. Then John Alt barely played his rookie year due to back problems and I thought the trade was a disaster. But Alt came back strong the next year and it ended up being a good trade.
I always found it curious that Jim Schaaf always seemed to find fantastic defensive talent, from Mike Bell and Art Still to Barbaro, Green, Lloyd Burress, an undrafted Deron Cherry and so on, but had extreme difficulty finding a good to great running back (outside of JD), a QB and an even average head coach.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.