View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 07:26 PM   #76
Veteran

What is a preworkout?

I live out in the sticks, thus no trainer available and I only see one person, if that, at the gym at a time.

I subscribe to the KISS principle...Keep It Simple Stupid. I feel in those 30 mins, I work every muscle group to a fair degree. That is all I want. I also keep moving. I pace when I am on the phone etc. I try and get at least 10k steps in a day. I did 20k a few times and they say that is like walking 9.4 miles I was a little sore the next day.

I figure what I am doing is not for everyone, but it sure can't hurt. I might be a bit boring, but I am not there to be entertained. My goal is to lose weight, increase energy and get toned. Nothing huge. Make it a life style habit.

I sure dick around the "Planet" more then 30 min a day
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.