View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 09:05 AM   #934
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I don't know about that. The Chiefs answered it pretty well in Week 4 last year, when their still-shitty run defense bottled up Lamar and forced him to throw. It was a couple of prayers from being a blowout.

I really hope the Chiefs win that game. Not that it worries me because the Chiefs are the better team anyway. I'm just sick of hearing about the ****ing Ravens, like they're the best team in the history of football.
Even if they win, it won't really matter.

Talking heads were STILL making excuses for Deshawn Watson after that Thursday game.

They're gonna force-feed this narrative. Forever. Nothing will ever be Watson or Lamar's fault.

Meanwhile if Mahomes doesn't hit on WASP we'd be hearing shit about how he can't win the big one right now.

The bars for the respective organizations/players is just laughably unbalanced. Whatever happens, somehow the Chiefs will still have more to prove and Watson/Jackson will not have been outplayed.

I'm not sure 19-0 will shut these guys up. Jackson throwing a lob into the middle will always be 'an absolute dime' whereas the two touchdowns Mahomes threw to Kelce and Hill with staggeringly high degrees of difficulty will be shrugged off.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote