View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:57 AM   #932
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Fangio is demonstrating that he's been Peter-principled.

At some point doesn't he have to get in Lock's ear and say "hey kid - slow down a bit on the snap..."?

Some strange play-calling, poor timeout usage. He really just botched that 4th quarter really badly.

Credit to him for having his defense playing pretty well without Miller, but he looked like a DC pretending to be a head coach last night.

The Chiefs are gonna obliterate the AFC. The Ravens truly are the only team that will be any competition for them. Ultimately that's not a question that can be answered until week 3 and even then not REALLY until January.
I don't know about that. The Chiefs answered it pretty well in Week 4 last year, when their still-shitty run defense bottled up Lamar and forced him to throw. It was a couple of prayers from being a blowout.

I really hope the Chiefs win that game. Not that it worries me because the Chiefs are the better team anyway. I'm just sick of hearing about the ****ing Ravens, like they're the best team in the history of football.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.