View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 09:15 AM   #8
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Jermaine Johnson, the more I watch and read, seems like a pretty solid perfect fit here. What am I missing on why he's gonna be around that late?
Deep class at Edge.

It's really a numbers game. If you think someone like Johnson goes early, then maybe Karlaftis slides. Or Ojabo, Sanders, Walker, etc...

I think there are arguably 12 edge defenders in this draft who could get legit 1st round grades. I just can't see a scenario where nearly 1/2 the picks taken ahead of us are defensive ends.

That's why I just keep focusing on the position. There's just soooo much depth there that I'd be floored if there's not a guy who I think should be a 1st round player available to us at the end of the round.

It's very possibly the best overall edge class I've ever seen even without a real Myles Garrett sort of prospect at the top of the class.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote