View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 09:14 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Is the argument here that we didn’t think of Elway or Manning as douches at the time when they pulled their stunt? Because I did.

Again, no one is saying Rosen isn’t talented and can’t be a solid QB, he just comes across as a giant Uber douche. But he seems to be comfortable in his own skin with that dubbing, so more power to him I guess . . .
Mayfield is a douche too. I don't think the entitlement is the issue. What would concern me is there seems to be lots of smoke that that his teammates don't like him. Maybe it's just smoke. But thats a big red flag.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.