View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 10:31 PM   #96
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The Commanders are kind of locked into this pick. I would have preferred Willis to fall to 11 but thought he probably wouldn't make it by the Broncos at 9.

The Washington Commanders select Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh

Small hands? Who gives a shit when you literally don't have a starting QB on the roster. No....Taylor Heinicke doesn't count. Pickett can come in and compete....and probably win the starting job day one.
Man, I got kind of pissed at the draft coverage that screamed at me to hate Daniel Jones and love Dwayne Haskins.

Haskins never showed shit on the field at Ohio State. He had bust written all over him.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.