View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 12:48 PM   #22
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Want this guy to be on our team so badly. Imagine trying to cover Kelce and Sternberger in the middle of the field?

You can’t
I wouldn't worry too much - he's almost assuredly on their radar and he'd be a no-brainer in the 3rd.

The only question is whether or not he's refined enough in-line or has the baseline athleticism to use a 2 on. I don't think there's a good way to answer that without knowing where our 1st went and what else is on the board.

But he'd be in the conversation in the 2nd, I'm sure.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.